Such a gorgeous angelic face! He must have wonderful naps that really refresh him; a blessing.
Wonderful! He looks like Aunt Mere Mere.
You have NO idea how much I needed this, Julia - thank you!!!!
Aunt Chelie, I saw this and the first thing I thought of was you and had to share it. We love you!
I read the warning too late, better clean the monitor off...
I love you, too! (she replies, sniffling back tears of happiness)
Such a gorgeous angelic face! He must have wonderful naps that really refresh him; a blessing.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! He looks like Aunt Mere Mere.
ReplyDeleteYou have NO idea how much I needed this, Julia - thank you!!!!
ReplyDeleteAunt Chelie, I saw this and the first thing I thought of was you and had to share it. We love you!
ReplyDeleteI read the warning too late, better clean the monitor off...
ReplyDeleteI love you, too! (she replies, sniffling back tears of happiness)
ReplyDelete