Avery and I attended our first home Mass yesterday. The presider was "The Priest" who stayed with us for most of the day and even brought his lizard (Paul Thomas' newest imaginary friend who likes to be squashed) along for a long train trike ride after Mass. After studying under the watchfull eye of Daniel, known as the Mouse, Paul Thomas felt it was time to celebrate Mass at our house. Though we did not have a thurible or a patent, we marched on with our Holy Obligation.
Putting on the Rosary designated him as "The Priest."
At this point "The Priest" thought there should be more in our little congregation...
so we added a few more.
Yes, all are welcomed here, "as long as the babies are quiet and still"
(As instructed by "The Priest"). Everyone received on the tongue.

This is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteHis daddy "celebrated" Mass at that age, too! I love this.
ReplyDeleteLooks like he did a good job!
ReplyDeleteOh he's not a baby anymore but This is a good sign!!! Did he preach?
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
ReplyDeleteOh, does this bring back memories;
I'm so glad we passed on the "chalice" used by Philip at this age.