Okay it doesn't show it too well here, but our sweet little one sings the best song most mornings, especially at Mass. I love how he uses his sweet voice so softly as he sings.
Sweet - Sweet - Sweet - his dear heart is showing and it's beautiful! His looks are so different in these videos... more toddler than baby; another phase/era in the life of our little Prince. We must come to see for ourselves soon.
Sweet - Sweet - Sweet - his dear heart is showing and it's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHis looks are so different in these videos... more toddler than baby; another phase/era in the life of our little Prince. We must come to see for ourselves soon.
Aw! Our happy boy, singing and making us all happy! Kisses!
ReplyDeleteOh I just love how he shakes his head every time. These are gold! Give those sweet little puckered lips kisses from Aunt Ruth!
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet music, I love his voice!
ReplyDeleteMusic to my ears for sure.
ReplyDelete