Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Photo Favorites

Everyday.







7 comments:

  1. Yes, they are my favorites! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made my day! I love these little guys soo much! I want one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could just eat 'em both up! And Ruth you can't have these you'll have to make your own. (No alterior motive on my part-just sayin)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the eyes, on both! So handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta feeling these are poster children for population proliferation. They make me want to have more...but it is time for all you youngins to well, you know the drill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our beautiful angel-faces! You just made my day... even after being at Church. Seems as tho' each brood gets more engaging and smarter and easier to love (The Lord has a way of doing that to us - lest there be any doubt about
    having open arms and heart, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete