Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Photo Favorites



First Trick-or-treat.
She is dressed as an unkempt princesses.



We were going for the knight saving the princess from the nice dragon. (Avery is not a mean dragon, because that is not nice!)



No obstacle will stand in the way of this princess and her chocolate!



You're doing great!



Well this photo opt didn't work as planned.



A little better.



We missed last year trick-or-treat so it took a few houses to get the swing of things again.



We joined up with some friends.
With just a few families we quickly produced 12 kids.



My little dragon and his moon boots were a little behind the crowd.
This for some reason makes me so proud of him. That he is so assured in himself to do things like this without hesitation, but to also know that when one house was indeed too scary to approach he said with confidence that he would not go to that house.  My little dragon, knows who he is and already has sure footing that many do not developed until they are young adults.

3 comments:

  1. That's so wonderful that he is so confident - it took me many years before I could get that way, and even now some days I have trouble. God bless him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family, I like that there was a theme for the kids that's cute! I too am glad Avery already has a good focus on who he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved their costumes!!! Miss Mary Colette was the prettiest princess for sure! It was a fun night.

    ReplyDelete