Monday, November 5, 2012

Votes!


Woohooo! The votes are coming in! 

Thanks ya'll for being such good sports and enjoying our blog party with us!















It looks like the mustatches are ahead at this point.

There is still plenty of time to cast your vote.

The big news will be announced this weekend!



7 comments:

  1. We still haven't received our ballots. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, we sent them on Wednesday. We are making some more this afternoon and can hopefully get them in the mail tomorrow!

    Anyone else still waiting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash you win the best voting poses hands down!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn, I think we ate the ballots before we realized we were supposed to take a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn I should have said we didn't have ours before sending our votes in! The ballots didn't make it very long after the photos were taken!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not certain but I think Ash is voting for a boy named Nebraska? Gia and I need more ballots also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not certain but I think Ash is voting for a boy named Nebraska? Gia and I need more ballots also.

    ReplyDelete