Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Photo Favorites


Way back when...at the beginning of October, we were blest with a wonderful visit from Geegee and Papa!  It was rather cold and dreary here so we spent most of the time indoors. Craving pumpkins was one way we enjoyed each other.





Geegee and Avery checking out the guts!




Mary Colette had no problem digging in!



Or digging in!
Always one to try new things!



Papa lends a helping hand!
(Alleluia!)





I was in charge of Avery's design, a baby sucking his thumb just like him.
Piece of cake cutting out every little finger.



For some reason this year Philip went really easy, just a brachiosaur.



Geegee skillfully handled Mary Colette's Owl.



Approval from my charge.



Paul Thomas got to be a lot more hands on this year.
I will never tire of watching this kid concentrate on a task.



Avery was allowed to be a lumber jack with the scrapes. All were happy with this arrangement.



Only the owl was captured on film, but I assure you all the pumpkins were amazing and delighted everyone.


4 comments:

  1. The little aprons for the boys are awesome! I like seeing Paul Thomas concentrating too - the great faces he makes!

    And it looks like Mary Colette may be a leftie like he Papa B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great memories! We had such a good visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new profile picture is great - lots of action!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun time for all! Hope we can do this activity with y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete