Aunt Chelie really wears that stache well! Great pics Uncle Stephen. Avery tells me when I ask him what he thinks the baby is, "we don't pick, God does."
Actually, we're not very adept at the "phone pic via internet" - heck, we can barely make a phone call - so we just ate the ballots and voted on which one tasted the best... so the conclusion is: go ahead.. have a boy or a girl or both; we'll celebrate to high heaven. whatever! P.S. Avery's comment, "We don't get to pick, God does" is a Classic Stephenism, I declare!
Yay for more votes! Can't wait to find out what baby is! Lips or a stache
ReplyDeleteAunt Chelie really wears that stache well!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics Uncle Stephen.
Avery tells me when I ask him what he thinks the baby is, "we don't pick, God does."
Thank you, Gia! I like Avery's answer, too.
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Chelie! Those beautiful smiling eyes get my ayes!!
ReplyDeleteActually, we're not very adept at
ReplyDeletethe "phone pic via internet" - heck,
we can barely make a phone call - so we just ate the ballots and voted on
which one tasted the best... so the
conclusion is: go ahead.. have a boy or a girl or both; we'll celebrate to
high heaven. whatever!
P.S. Avery's comment, "We don't get to pick, God does" is a Classic Stephenism, I declare!