What a fun way to reveal! Looks like my boys were right and I was wrong. Maher likes Uncle Philip Pie's way of telling, he's already asked to see the mustache moving again!
We knew it! Just couldn't be anything but a bo; congratulaions and many blessings
Wow! What a colossal production for Baby #4 (bet he'll be the Center of Attention - the Family Clown -but he'll have to learn how to out-shine the other three first)
Julia, you deserve an Academy Award and an Emmy and whatever for all your work! Of course Philip's idea was funny and unique - and a lot easier..!
Thanks for a great time via Blog and for sharing your good news in such a creative manner.
The name of this young man is now in question. Bucket-flapper, while somewhat descriptive of his present condition, or Momasita's, is not acceptable. Last I checked, Jerome is still up for grabs. He was afterall a Doctor of the Church.
What a fun way to reveal! Looks like my boys were right and I was wrong. Maher likes Uncle Philip Pie's way of telling, he's already asked to see the mustache moving again!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! I KNEW I should have gone with "mama's instincts"
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!
I told you, those Blaxton genes are very strong! God knows the way to go, right Avery?
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Many blessings.
ReplyDeleteWe knew it! Just couldn't be anything but a bo; congratulaions
ReplyDeleteand many blessings
Wow! What a colossal production for Baby #4 (bet he'll be the Center of Attention - the Family Clown -but he'll have to learn how to out-shine the other three first)
Julia, you deserve an Academy Award and an Emmy and whatever for all your work! Of course Philip's idea
was funny and unique - and a lot easier..!
Thanks for a great time via Blog and for sharing your good news in such a creative manner.
YAY!!!!! We're so happy and can't wait to meet little Bucket Flapper!
ReplyDeletePS what is that disease all over Philip's face?
ReplyDeleteWell, I learned two things in this process: 1) always vote (ehem Philip) and 2) Baby Jesus' vote always wins.
ReplyDeleteThe name of this young man is now in question. Bucket-flapper, while somewhat descriptive of his present condition, or Momasita's, is not acceptable. Last I checked, Jerome is still up for grabs. He was afterall a Doctor of the Church.
ReplyDeleteSo great!!!! Love those little boys!! We are so excited for you!! Love to you all!
ReplyDeleteSounds like naming him after a great young prophet and uncle is in store.......hhmmmm....I think Jeremiah is a great sounding name!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Many blessings to your family!!! I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteHey! My computer crashed a while ago so I'm just now seeing the news. Congratulations! We're so happy for y'all!
ReplyDelete